Custom Built PC’s
Are you thinking about a new computer? Laptop or Palm size Desktop?
There are many different considerations when changing your PC or Laptop. Does it match your exact requirement and specification? Does it arrive pre-configured? How do you get all your documents, settings, emails and photos from one to the other? What Operating System should you choose?
At Solent Way Computers we design and build your systems to match your needs. We will ask you some simple questions to determine your exact requirement, give us a budget, then you can leave the rest to us. We can even arrange a convenient time to deliver and install it for you. We can transfer all your files and settings from you old computer, setup your broadband and email and configure your home network.
We will make sure you get the computer that best suits you and your family, making sure you spend wisely and in the areas that are right for you. Even if you decide to purchase from elsewhere, we will still be happy to help you set it all up for you.
We put together some PC configurations specifically for different types of users, Home User PC’s and Business PC’s to help you decide what you need. Please contact us or call us on 0800 311 8001 / 07506 718 718.
We are also Apple experts, if you are considering an Apple please see our Apple section here
What can we offer?
- Our time and expertise to find your exact requirements and budgets
- Unpack and install and setup.
- Install your operating system, Currently Windows 10
- Install and configure you antivirus, anti spyware and firewall.
- Setup and connect your broadband and Wireless connections.
- Transfer your documents, photos and email onto your new computer.
- Transfer and Setup your email
- Install and setup your printers and scanners.
- Demonstrate your new Computer
- Remove and securely destroy your old equipment *destruction of data follows government and military best practice.
- Second to none after sales service
- Onsite or return to base warranty
For a full quotation to meet your exact requirements please call us on 0800 811 8001 / 07506 718 718 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org